FL Studio Tutorial #1 FL Studio Tutorial #1

Nice work

Awesoem job but I agrre it neesds to be longer..

Have A great Day!

The Nokkians I The Nokkians I

Wow

Wow this is a pretty amazing game and I am super glad to have my music in it Thanks a lot

I didn't get very far didn't beat the mother ship thing. But I got that far just by holding the space and going back and forth so That might be something you would try to prevent maybe in future games. Other then that awesome work!

AwokerR responds:

:] Thanks XenoxX

Multi Sum Multi Sum

YAY!

Woot! awesome job... I like this game LOL pretty sweet... and of course Thanks so much for making this game with me song :):)

5/5
10/10

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for the great track XenoxX!

Glad you like the game!

Avo1d Avo1d

WOOT!

This was awesome lol I love how you make it to the music ( Made me happy ) lol yes yes this was fun I never won tho I only made it to the huge red line that owns lol

Awesome job and Thanks for using my song.

Have A great Day!

Survival Hero Survival Hero

Aweosme job

I think it was pretty fun excpet I coulden't last past 30 seconds but hey it was fun. But to the main point I would like to thank you for using my song in the game so thank you and keep the games coming ( With my music of course ) lol jk.

TimmahX responds:

Wen I saw your song, I thought "It fits the theme quite well". And thanks for the comment. =D

Vital Movement 2 Vital Movement 2

verry fun but

Fun but I think there should be a live bar instead of just dieing

Zombie Kill Adventure Zombie Kill Adventure

Fun Fun

good game just needs some more weapons enemy's and cooler looking characters and levels

ShirkDeio responds:

Thanks for reviewing, and thanks a lot for the 10! I'll take your comments into consideration if and when we do a sequel!